Sunday, June 25, 2017

ZappLight (Review)

ZappLight

Disclosure: I received a complimentary product from ZappLight in exchange for a honest review. 

ZappLight

It is that time of year. Kids off of school for the summer, longer days of sunshine, BBQ, 4th of July fireworks, and that one pesky little critter...the mosquito. Living on a lake doesn't make it easy to keep away from these insects. My sons and I all have horrible skin reactions when we get bit by these bugs, so I am always looking for a way to help us combat them especially in the summer. I can't tell you how excited I was when I learned about ZappLight.

 ZappLight
 
The ZappLight is a light that can be used inside or outside, and plugs into any light fixture. It uses an LED light to light up your home, while also using a blue UV light that attracts insects and then zaps them in in the bug zapping grid. This light bulb covers 500 square feet of space and is also energy efficient. It is easy to clean, and I like how it doesn't have any chemicals or sprays with fumes so I feel like this is a very safe product to use for my family.

Zapplight

We received the Signature ZappLight, but there are many different products to choose from. If you check out their products page, it gives you options to choose from different designs and even colors to get the right light for your house and family. This product is also available in many different countries such as the U.S., Canada, Japan, Germany and Brazil just to name a few. 

ZappLight

My family and I really enjoyed reviewing this product, and how it is helping keep our house bug free for the summer. To learn more about this awesome product, please visit ZappLight or on their social medias below:

ZappLight

Blessings,
Kelly
#sponsored #zapplight #summer

2 comments:

  1. We too live on a lake and my two younger sons and I get but bites all the time. This sounds like a wonderful product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mother of 3! We really liked this product. It definitely is helping us keep the bugs away this summer. Thanks for commenting and hope you have an amazing week :)

      Delete