Friday, August 26, 2016

Sponsored Post: Groupon Goods

Groupon Goods

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was compensated for posting, but all opinions are my own. To see more on this, please see my disclosure page. Thank you for supporting my blog! 

 Groupon Goods


Hi, friends! Last week, I wrote a post on saving money by using Groupon Coupons. (check out my post here). Today, I wanted to share with you some of the amazing things that can be found in Groupon Goods. There are literally tens of thousands of offers that can help you save money in many of the different categories from For the Home; Baby, Kids and Toys, Women's Fashions; Grocery, Household & Pets to Sports & Outdoors.

 Groupon Goods


I like that Groupon breaks down these offers into different categories to make things easy to find. Once you click on a category, it is broken down into subcategories. For instance, if you choose Baby, Kids and Toys, many subcategories pop up. I chose Toys, and then more subcategories pop up, and I was able to choose Games and Puzzles, because my sons absolutely love playing games and puzzles. There is also a way to find things on Clearance, and also the ability to filter things out by price so you can stay within budget.

 Groupon Goods


I think it is fantastic that there is such an easy way to find the best deals to help you save money. Some of the products also have reviews by others who purchased the goods, so you can get a better glimpse and insight into the products. There is also free returns available on certain products within the United States and Canada, and they are currently running free shipping on purchases of $34.99 or more. (Be sure to check out the fine print on each item to see if it qualifies) Groupon not only has great deals, but also runs $10 Deal Day. These change daily, but today's offer is on Men's socks that normally run $40, but are $10 for the $10 Deal Day.

 Groupon Goods


What is the first category you would search for on Groupon?

To find out more information, please visit Groupon on their social medias below:

 Groupon Goods



Blessings,

Kelly

#Groupon #ad

No comments:

Post a Comment