Friday, August 19, 2016

FlipStir Puzzles (Enlivenze LLC Review)


FlipStir Puzzles Reviews
Disclosure: I received a complimentary FlipStir Puzzle from Enlivenze LLC through Schoolhouse Review Crew, in exchange for a honest review.

 Solar System


My family and I love puzzles and games so we jumped at the chance to try the Solar System FlipStir Puzzle from Enlivenze LLC. There are five different designs to choose from. The Solar System and Statue of Liberty, as well as the limited edition Periodic Table of Elements designs are Level 2 puzzles. There is also a Tyrannosaurus Rex and Rainbow Pencils designs, which are Level 1 puzzles. I believe the Level 2 puzzles are slightly harder than Level 1, but all puzzles are recommended for ages 7 and up. 

 Solar System

We chose to review the Solar System FlipStir Puzzle because we are continuing our ancient Greek studies into this year, as well as Astronomy. My sons couldn't wait to figure out how to put this puzzle together. It is in a jar, and there is a wand at the top. You turn the wand to try to get the pieces into the right places. The puzzles are only 10 pieces total, but don't let that fool you into thinking it is easy. My sons and I tried all day at various points in the day to complete the puzzle, but then we waited for Daddy to come from work. My husband has a very technical brain, and he figured this out within 5 minutes. He then scrambled the pieces in the jar again, and showed us how to do it.

 Solar System

I thought this is a great tool for Kinesthetic learners. It gives your child something to focus on and figure out. It is a wonderful learning tool for all learners, even for STEM. It would be a fun project to do in a group setting to see which group could complete first, and use teamwork to figure out. Once the puzzle is complete, it looks gorgeous with the colorful designs. Or, you can shake it up and try to solve the puzzle again!

 Solar System

This is such as fun product! It is very unique and I have not seen anything like it on the market. It would make an amazing gift or fun learning tool for any child. My family and I give this product two thumbs up, and would definitely recommend. Leave me a comment, and let me know which FlipStir puzzle you and your family would have chosen. Thanks for stopping by to read our review!

To learn more about this fantastic product and company, please check them out on their social medias below:  






FlipStir Puzzles Reviews

FlipStir



FlipStir Puzzles Reviews
Enlivenze LLC 


Crew Disclaimer

Blessings,

Kelly

FlipStir Puzzles Reviews

#shakestirsolve #hsreviews

2 comments:

  1. we enjoyed the solar system one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool, Annette! Great choice on the solar system design! I'm surprised at how hard this was at first! Thanks for commenting and hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete