Sunday, November 1, 2015

Social Butterfly Sunday #22

 
Hello friends! It has been a busy week for me so I will be going through this week to pin and comment on each of your amazing articles from last week and this week!  If I could ask you all a favor, I would very much appreciate it.  Would you share this party on your favorite social media this week?  Whether it be Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or whichever is your favorite. It would be amazing if we could all follow each other and encourage one another.  I'm going to start a Facebook Follow this week. Let me know what you all think!
 
Facebook Follow Link Up:
Link up your Blog's Facebook Page here:





 
 
 
 
 Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween with your families, and hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by :)
 
This Week's Featured Post is...
 
Fried Goat Cheese at Fun Money Mom
Congratulations to Lisa at Fun Money Mom for her yummy Fried Goat Cheese recipe!
  

Social Butterfly Sunday
Share your blog posts in the link below:
 


Blessings,
 
Kelly

#SocialButterflySunday #linky

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by to link up, Debbie! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kelly, I am so sorry for adding my posts in the facebook links. I thought I added it correctly.
    Thanks for the linkup.
    Sweet Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ifeoma! No worries! Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Blessings to you as well :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Kelly,

    I'm sorry for not reading the instructions until AFTER I linked up - SO many things going on!

    But, I hope you have an AMAZING weekend - and be sure to check out our current giveaways - among them is a very special BIBLE giveaway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Create With Joy and thanks for stopping by to link up! No worries, I think I made it a little confusing this week so I am going to fix that on this week's link up. Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway, and for commenting! Hope your weekend is amazing also :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi, Trena! Thanks for linking up and commenting! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up last week at Together on Tuesdays! Sorry to get back to you late, but my son was getting married over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lisa and thanks for hosting Together on Tuesdays! Congratulations to your son! How exciting for the whole family! Thanks for commenting and hope you have a wonderful week :)

      Delete