Disclosure: The information, products and Publix gift cards were provided by General Mills through Linqia. This post also may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after using these links. Thanks for supporting my site!
One of my favorite grocery stores to shop at is Publix. I know that I can rely on great savings at Publix, the staff is always friendly and hospitable, and they are going to have the products I need for my house.
I wanted to share with you all today, how I keep sanity in my house while it being back to school time and even throughout the summer. I have a drawer in the kitchen called the "Snack Drawer." It is like a treasure chest for my sons and they know they have to ask before they get a snack out from there. It is in reachable distance and I keep it full of healthy snacks such as Quaker granola bars, Betty Crocker fruit snacks (They love Scooby Doo!), and Sun Chips offered in the Frito Lay variety pack.
My sons' friends in the neighborhood have also discovered our secret, "Snack Drawer." They know they also have to come to me and ask if they can take a snack from there, which usually means they know they have to behave nicely while playing at the house.
All I do is when I go to the store, I load up on some amazing "Buy One, Get One Free" deals at Publix, and I empty one box of each different product in the drawer at a time. Here is what it currently looks like:
How does a $5 off $20 worth of participating items from PepsiCo, General Mills, and Unilever sound?
Steps to receive the $5 Digital Coupon:
1. Go To SnackShareSave.com and Choose a Design to share on your social media account
2. Log In to your Publix Skip The Clip Account.
3. Share the social media design via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
4. Check your Skip the Clip Account for your $5 Coupon.
Double your coupon amount 9/24-9/30!
1. You will save $5.00 instantly at the register when you buy $20 worth of participating items from PepsiCo, General Mills, and Unilever between 9/24 and 9/30 (2015) at Publix.
2. If you have not used your Skip the Clip coupon already, you can actually use both the instant savings at the register and the $5 Skip the Clip to take $10 off a $20 or more purchase of participating items. (Details here)
There will be one winner who will receive $15 PayPal cash. Please answer the questions in the giveaway form by leaving a comment(s) below. No purchase is necessary. Best of luck to all who enter!
You all blessed my socks off with this giveaway! I actually hit the maximum number of comments allowed on Blogger per post so if I did not respond to your comment, I am not being rude. There were over 200 people who commented and I thank you all so much. The winner is listed in the giveaway form and has been emailed. Thanks to all who participated! More giveaways to come soon :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
#ad #giveaway #Publix