Friday, August 21, 2015

Switch to SHEBA

#SwitchtoSHEBA
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Vocalpoint and SHEBA. All opinions are my own.
 
"Did you know that SHEBA cat food has no fillers and meat is always the first ingredient on their cat food? This means that your kitty is getting more protein and less fillers. We don’t need to be carb loading our kitties with fillers! Switch to SHEBA!"
 
I am excited to tell you all why to #SwitchtoSHEBA today!  Here is exactly how our adventure played out in pictures below:
 
#SwitchtoSHEBA
Our puppy was not too happy that the package that arrived at the door was not for her.

#SwitchtoSHEBA
I love that this says to "Stop Carb-Loading our Kitty."  Our pets are like family and I want to make sure they eat well like we do.

#SwitchtoSHEBA
We started to get her attention from her nap when a bowl was introduced to her.
 

#SwitchtoSHEBA
The kit contained four samples of kitty food for her to try, a cute bowl and some awesome coupons so I can go get her some more!

#SwitchtoSHEBA
The proof is in the pudding, or actually the cat food in this case!  Watch the video above on how much my kitty loved the SHEBA cat food!  I believe my kitty loved the food because of the quality ingredients.
 
#SwitchtoSHEBA
 
Thanks to Vocalpoint and SHEBA for sponsoring today's post!
 
Blessings,
 
Kelly

#SwitchtoSHEBA

No comments:

Post a Comment