Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after using these links. Thanks for supporting my site!
So, what will you find in The Well Planned Day? As a homeschool planner, you’ll see a wide variety of resources to help make planning as easy as possible:
- 2-page month-in-view spreads
- schedule and planning pages, including a record of semester goals and monthly spots for recording book lists and field trips
- semester progress report pages, including space for notes, attendance, and weekly grade averages
- week-in-view 2-page spread offering space for lesson plans for up to four students
- sample week-in-view page
- report cards
- plenty of room for general notes
- scrapbook, budget, family responsibilities, and correspondence pages
- perforated shopping lists
- areas for basic weekly and menu planning on the week-in-view pages
Enter my giveaway to see for yourself why The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner is the #1 best-selling planner!
Organizing your homeschool and managing your home are made easy with the Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner–the #1 best-selling planner! The encouraging articles, beautiful design, and intuitive layout will help you make the most of your time so you can focus on the things that matter most.
The planner offers helpful home management sections such as an address book, a greeting card registry for birthdays and anniversaries, a one-year Bible reading plan, tear-out shopping lists, weekly priorities, dinner planning, and a special holiday gift organization section . . . plus so much more!
Best of luck in the giveaway! One winner will receive one Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner valued at $26.95 for the 2015-2016 Year. Winner will have to submit their mailing address to HEDUA for the prize to be sent to their house.