Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking these links. Thanks for supporting my site!
Here is something many of your probably don't know about me. Before I became a Mom, I worked as a substitute teacher and an Admissions Counselor at a college. I love education and even though I ended up homeschooling my own children, I have many friends and family who are teachers. We are all educators though. As parents alone, we are educators.
Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Here are three reasons why I am thankful for educators:
- Educators make learning fun in a unique and interesting way.
- As educators, we are leaving a foundation for future generations.
- Educators nourish, love, and encourage children.
Education has such an impact on ourselves and our little ones. Educents is here to help you pay it forward. In honor of Teacher Appreciation week, Educents & Peekapak have teamed up to provide your favorite educators with a gift basket worth over $40, which includes a FREE $10 Educents GiftCard & 3 months of Peekapak lesson plans (3 digital storybooks, 12 in-class lessons & 12 at-home activities) that teach Character Education and Language Arts.
So, whether it's your mom, your classroom teacher, your neighbors, or another special human being who taught you important lessons, thank them by giving them a FREE gift basket, on Educents!
- Comes in a lovely, 8 oz recycled glass tumbler.
- Available in three delicious scents — Gardenia Jasmine, Lavender Vanilla, and Orange Cypress!
- Give mom hours of much–needed delight and relaxation with Honest's natural, non–toxic soy wax candle — made only of non–GMO soy, essential oils, and unadulterated plant extracts.
- What other moms have had to say: " I cannot tell you how many times I have wanted to order a candle with my monthly bundles, but I just never got around to it. Now that I have, it's sealed the deal that I'm in love with Honest's products."
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to all the educators, and a very Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's!