Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Let There Be Light by: Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Illustrated by: Nancy Tillman (Book Review)



 Let There Be Light by Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Illustrated by Nancy Tillman (Book Review)
I was provided a complimentary copy of this book by the publisher through BookLook Bloggers for an honest review.

Let There Be Light is a children's board book describing the days of Creation.  It has few words but the scripture and the illustrations will take your breath away for how beautiful they are.  I believe that any person of any age would appreciate this book, and not just children.

I read the book before I let my sons who are age 3 and 5, look at it.  I felt like heavenly music should have been playing as I read the scripture and looked at all the amazing illustrations.  The author describes the days of Creation in a way that shows how good God made everything and how much we are all loved.  My sons thoroughly enjoyed this book, especially the pictures of the animals.  I would definitely recommend this book to my friends and family, and anyone else who knows the majesty of the Lord.  

You may check out a description of the book, authors, and other reviews here.

Blessings,

Kelly

#BookLookBlogger #bookreview

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely treasure of a book! Thanks for sharing with us today at the #KidLitBlogHop !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie and thanks for visiting from #KidLitBlogHop! It is a wonderful book. Hope you get a chance to read it. Thanks for commenting and have a wonderful week :)

      Delete
  2. This looks like a lovely book. Going to check it out for my grandkids, and myself. Thanks for sharing on the Kid Lit Blog Hop, and thanks for taking the time to Like my FB page. Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ccarpinello and thanks for visiting from the Kid Lit Blog Hop. I hope you and your grandkids enjoy this book. Thanks for commenting and have a wonderful week :)

      Delete
  3. That sounds so beautiful! Your review made me smile. Thanks for sharing in the Kid Lit Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee and thanks for visiting from Kid Lit Blog Hop! I'm glad this was able to make you smile! Thanks for commenting and have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete