Monday, August 25, 2014

Blog Swap - The 10 Commandments of Parenting

parenting
 
I am honored this morning to be doing a Blog Swap with one of my fellow Satisfaction Through Christ contributors authors, Michelle Lesley.  She is a wonderful Christian women who is sharing today one of her posts from a series she wrote called "The 10 Commandments of Parenting."
 
"Most things in life are simpler when you’re a Christian. Not necessarily easier, but usually less complex. Take parenting, for example. If you’re a Christian, parenting by God’s word, you have a plan of action all laid out for you."
 
 
Blessings,
 
Kelly
 
#parenting #inspiration
 
*photo credit to Lightstock.com*
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kelly! I'm so excited to be hosting Raising Samuels at my blog today, and I'm sure my readers will enjoy your "ABC's of Marriage Bridal Shower Game"!

    If any of your readers are also bloggers who would be interested in doing a blog swap, they can find more info. here: http://michellelesleybooks.com/2014/07/30/blog-swap/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! I am so honored that you let me post one of your amazing articles on Raising Samuels today and thank you for posting my "ABC's of Marriage Bridal Shower Game!"

      Delete