Thursday, May 29, 2014

Free: ABC's of Marriage Bridal Shower Game

 
I am proud to offer my first ever freebie!  In honor of my sister getting married, I made a fun game and gift idea for her bridal shower!
 
It is a word unscramble that covers various fun phrases related to marriage using the letters of the alphabet!  You get the unscramble list, answer key, instructions how to play and the fun phrases to go with each corresponding letter of the alphabet!
 
This is a fun game to get everyone in the bridal shower involved.  It can even double as the bride's shower gift if you buy all the products listed.  For example, "A" is for "All" and the expression is "Give your marriage your All."  If you wrap all the gifts and put them in individual gift bags with each of the 26 letters, then the bride would open gift bag "A" and unwrap "All" laundry detergent!  
 
It's a great gift idea because it gives the soon to be married couple lots of household and personal products for their house.    
 
Here are pictures from my sister's shower!  It was extremely hard for my Mom and I to hide these items from my sister but we wanted it to be a surprise to her as much as her guests!  Everyone had a wonderful time!
 
Starbucks coffee cup favors with the Thanks a Latte tags. 

The theme was coffee with pink, yellow and gold colors.
 
 
We painted each individual letter on a white paper lunch bag.


Drink station with sweet tea and Peach Mango tea! 

 
 Leave me a comment and let me know if you like this idea!
 
Blessings and Happy Bridal Shower :)
 
Kelly
 
 #wedding #abcwedding #bridalshower #bridalshowergifts #bridalshowergames
 





 





 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelli! I am super excited to do this for my sister's bridal shower!

      Delete
  2. Very cute game idea! Thanks for sharing with #SmallVictoriesSunday linky. Pinning to our linky board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya! It is a fun game that gets everyone involved at the shower so its even a nice ice breaker game. Thanks for hosting #SmallVictoriesSunday!

      Delete
  3. I love fun games like this for showers! So awesome.

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the SHINE Blog Hop).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting SHINE Blog Hop, Jennifer! It is a super fun game! Let me know if you get a chance to play it. Hope you have a lovely day also :)

      Delete
  4. This is so cute and such a fun idea!

    Thanks for sharing this post on #SmallVictoriesSunday. Added to the Small Victories Sunday Pinterest board. Hope you will join in again next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! My sister's shower is already coming up this weekend so I am busy gathering all the materials for her! Thanks for sharing my post on #SmallVictoriesSunday and on Pinterest!

      Delete
  5. It is very unique. Our bridal shower is very different. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adelien. Yes, it is very unique but it's a lot of fun with people trying to guess on how to unscramble the words. Thanks for letting me share my post :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this information on bridal shower games. I have hired an event planner for arranging my bridal shower party. He heled a lot in booking one of seattle venues I wanted and now looking forward to other arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful! Congratulations on your upcoming bridal shower and wedding! Thanks for commenting and hope you have an amazing week :)

      Delete