Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lego Store and Pre-wedding family pics


We found a Lego store in a mall not too far from the hotel so I had to have the boys check it out!  They loved it!



 
They got to build some Lego men

 
Grandpa found a cute bride and groom Lego set while in the store for the bride and groom!

 
Father and son getting ready at the hotel to see the little brother married.


 
Grandma and the boys! 

 
Grandma and all the grandbabies!

 
Uncle and the cousins!

 
A picture of the dads

 
Getting ready to see Uncle get married!


 
My hubby's sister's Family

 
The dads and the bride's brothers

 

 
I love this picture!  Think this is the Christmas card pic this year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the pictures!!! It was a fun trip. Except I missed you guys when you left!

    ReplyDelete