Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jeremiah 29:11 Suffering and Faith

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I get these emails from Rose Bible e-charts and they send free emails once in a while with scripture on it and this one was awesome!

It has been a tough week after getting back from vacation.  We've been hit with unexpected things and it is truly my belief in the Lord that has helped me handle all of this with grace and wisdom.  This verse just really is a confirmation that God is the one in control and there is a reason for all of the craziness we ran into this week.  Thank you Lord for all of the plans you have for us and all of the plans you have laid out for us to where we are now, when we were blind and could not see.

No comments:

Post a Comment